The Bauer Model 5052 Air Flow Test Cart provides an accurate, compact, simple to use, and cost-effective method of airflow testing various engine components.
- The test cart is mounted on casters to provide mobility
- Ergonomically arranged instruments and controls
- Designed for use in a non-hazardous area
- Storage hooks for component hookup hoses are provided on the sides of the test cart
- The pneumatic system provides air for the operation of internal pneumatic valves, shop air to UUTs, and high pressure air to UUTs
Bauer has produced configurations of this equipment with various features and covering many different aircraft/engine platforms.