The Bauer Model 3074 APU Oil Pump Test Stand is designed to test lubrication pumps associated with a wide variety of aircraft auxiliary power units.
- Combination of main and reserve oil tanks optimizes oil level adjustment
- Oil temperature control system
- Circulation pump supplies in excess of 8.8 GPM at 500 PSIG
- Static pressure pump capability of 3,000 PSIG
- Atmospheric and vacuum pressure control
- Bi-directional, variable speed drive capable of 12,000 PRM
- Oil mist extraction for a clean and healthy work environment
Bauer has produced configurations of this equipment with various features and covering many different aircraft platforms.