We have the expertise to handle precise machining and fabrication for highly complex jobs. Our capabilities include extensive fixturing and MIG, TIG and EB welding techniques and processes as well as complex fabrications and assembly.
- Extensive aerospace component tool and equipment fabrication experience
- All efforts are closely coordinated by our project managers to ensure manufacturing standards and common practices are adhered to
- Throughout the project we will apply continuous improvement practices for improving processes and achieving cost reduction
The company’s skills / capabilities include:
- Operate modern, full-capability facility using state-of-the-art computerized equipment
- Innovative technical solutions reduce our customers’ costs
- Manufacture of highly complex parts
- Extensive experience meeting aviation industry standards
- Recognized as industry experts in component repair and overhaul of both rotating and static components. Our facility is FAA approved and our quality system is AS9100 (Feb 2015) and ISO9000 certified.
- Special parts and special process qualifications
- Working to the highest tolerances with steel and stainless steel, aluminum and plastics