The Bauer Model 1579 Fuel Nozzle Test Stand provides an accurate means of testing a wide range of engine fuel nozzles. Nozzle-specific holding fixtures are available to support all engine capability.
- Perform nozzle viewing, spray and skew measurement and radial patternation
- Can be configured to support manifold testing
- Nozzle test fixture rotation allows for viewing nozzle spray pattern and angle/skew measurements to be taken 90° apart.
- Fiber optic light illuminates spray cone
- Discrete digital or PC-based instrumentation (ATS3000)
Bauer has produced configurations of this equipment with various features and covering many different aircraft/engine platforms.