The Bauer Model 5772 Pneumatic Components Test Stand consists of four independent pressure systems for testing aircraft pneumatic and electro-pneumatic components.
- Pressure testing between 300 PSIG and 5000 PSIG
- Thermal bath heater circuit from ambient to 230°F
- High pressure nitrogen at 2200 PSI with min. 500 PSI supply pressure
- Vacuum generator provides 1.6 SCFM at 23.4"Hg
- 12 VDC and variable 0-32 VDC power supplies
- Pressure and supply leakage testing
Bauer has produced configurations of this equipment with various features and covering many different aircraft platforms.