Our team has the capabilities to design tools and equipment from the most basic to highly complex.
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified and AS9100 Registered
- Part 145 Repair Station Certified (68BR242B)
- Extensive aerospace component tool and equipment design experience
- 20+ in-house engineers/designers across our team are accessible to meet customer requirements
- All efforts are closely coordinated by our project manager to ensure design standards and common practices are adhered to
- Throughout the project we will apply continuous improvement practices for improving and standardizing tooling design, materials, and planning processes
- Our primary design tool is Solidworks but we will work with our colleagues to create a Unigraphics design package