The Bauer Model 6674 Hydraulic Pump and Motor Test Stand is designed to meet a wide range of requirements to test aircraft hydraulic pumps and motors. AC variable speed motor provides up to 250 horsepower. The test stand is designed and configured ergonomically for the operator and operates quietly.
- Skydrol or mineral oil fluid compatibility
- Torque limits up to 5000 ft.lb. range
- Static testing up to 20,000 PSI
- Precise load control
- Closed loop pump package
- Optional motor testing circuit
- Manual or semi-automated operation
- Low pressure drop quick disconnect for easy UUT connection
- Various models of the test stand are available, depending on specific application
- Optional Hydraulic Power Unit (for motor testing)
- Stainless steel or painted (depending on fluid type)
- ATS3000 advanced test software with data acquisition and control system
Bauer has produced configurations of this equipment with various features and covering many different aircraft platforms.