The Bauer Model 5752 Pneumatic-Electrical Component Test Stand provides a highly-flexible test platform covering a wide range of aircraft pneumatic and electrical components.
- Ambient temperature air testing at up to 30 PPM of flow at 150 PSIG and 5 PPM at 600 PSIG of pressure
- Built-in electrical actuation test circuits
- Resistance measurement via rack-mounted digital voltmeter
- Ground/bonding resistance checks via DC electrical circuit/instruments.
- Insulation resistance test are performed using a Hipotronics DC Megger
Bauer has produced configurations of this equipment with various features and covering many different aircraft platforms.